#1 PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER IN BERGEN COUNTY
FEATURED ORGANIZING EXPERT ON AM970 The Answer
AUTHOR and SOUGHT-AFTER INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER IN CHRONIC DISORGANIZATION
CERTIFIED VIRTUAL PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZER
Thanks for clicking our link! At Let's Get Organized, LLC (LGO), it would be a privilege to help you address your organizing challenges. Since 2003, we have been removing the stress brought on by chronic disorganization and major life transitions.
There is probably no organizing task we haven't done or mess we haven't seen. We can help you organize any room in your house, your time, finances, and papers. We specialize in working with professional and entrepreneurial women (doctors In particular), women with ADHD, individuals and families going through a divorce, and trustees of estates. We even offer Kosher Organizing! Not sure if we can help you? Call us and ask anyway.
We can help change your life by helping you get organized.
• We give you neat spaces and happy families.
• We help you reclaim your time, your relationships, and your sanity.
• We help you save money and relieve the stress and overwhelm brought on by clutter in your home.
• We help you feel calm and at peace with the pace of your life.
• We get the job DONE – in a relatively short time and at a reasonable rate.
What else do you get? Our clients say they
• Have more energy, exercise, eat better, and lose weight
• Find a new relationship
• Pay off debt, save for retirement, take a vacation, or afford college
• Feel good, as in healthy, happy, and whole
• Have more fun
• Sleep better
• Have more sex (OK, so maybe not everyone is sleeping better!)
Technical skills are important, but working with a professional organizer you like being with is essential.
Let’s Get Organized is unique. No other organizing professionals will love you through the process of getting organized like we will.
We are gentle, intuitive, and non-judgmental. We bring energy, a fresh perspective, and FUN to our projects. We get down in the trenches with our clients, really listen to them, and will bend over backwards to find organizing solutions that fit their individual styles and preferences. We have decades of experience in organizing and in life, are trained in techniques designed to benefit a wide range of client challenges, and believe that organizing is an inherently spiritual practice.
Gayle M. Gruenberg CPO-CD®, CVPO
Founder, Owner, and Chief Executive Organizer of Let’s Get Organized, LLC
Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization (CPO-CD®)
Certified Virtual Professional Organizer
Specialist in Attention Deficit Disorder