Call for your FREE Consultation!
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZING EXPERIENCE
I have been organizing professionally for 20 years in the Raleigh and Charlotte areas of North Carolina.
I create Personalized Systems based on your Objectives, Resources, Strengths, Weaknesses, Likes, Dislikes and Management style.
My specialties include:
* TRANSFORMATIONS - When your home is a web of things, functions and chaos, we can transform your home one space at a time for you to maintain independently and reclaim its' value and your energy.
* MAINTENANCE - Regular support appointments help you to keep up the organizational systems you have or we have applied. This is a popular service for the elderly, busy moms, hoarders and the handicapped.
* SIMPLE PROJECTS - Create personalized organization system plan and execute. Examples: Garage, Office, Playroom, etc.
* ORGANIZING PLAN ONLY - If budget is a concern, we can create a personalized organization system plan together using all of your objectives, perimeters and resources. I create a comprehensive and prioritized task list for you and your team to execute on your own, keeping costs down. If you get stuck, you can always call me for the assistance you need.
* ORGANIZED PACK - We can sort, purge and organize your pack to move at one time! This is by far the most efficient opportunity to organize all of your belongings and enjoy the moving process! We can even create an organizing plan for what-goes-where when you are unpacking into your new home.
* ORGANIZED UNPACK - Even if all of your things were thrown into boxes, I can organize them and create homes for everything in your new space. Purging is optional (but recommended) and can be done before the move, during the unpacking process or after everything is put away to increase ease and simplicity for you.
* HOARDING SUPPORT - I always recommend working with a therapist and dedicated loved ones as a team to support those struggling with hoarding. My approach is ALWAYS based on the objective of the client while balancing safety and health with resources and abilities of the client. Nothing is impossible. (Check the Hoarding Scale on my website to determine if you or a loved one may be categorized as having a hoarding issue)
* ANXIETY/DEPRESSION - Sometimes new systems are needed when suffering with anxiety and depression. Personalized support in prioritizing, assessing resources, maintenance and time management helps you to achieve the basics in order to concentrate on self care and healing.
* SWEDISH DEATH CLEANING - The process of cleaning house before you die, rather then leaving it up to your loved ones to do after you’re gone.
* ESTATE CLEARING - Dealing with the house after a loved one dies can be an emotionally tough task, from clearing out the contents to prepping the premises for sale. Having professional support and guidance in this exhausting process allows you to balance making decisions with your mourning.
I began organizing professionally in 1999 by serving stay-at-home mothers to create and maintain order in their otherwise overwhelming homes. Since then I have studied with the National Study Group for Chronic Disorganization, earning several Certificates of Study in specific areas such as working with the elderly, understanding work with hoarders and specific needs of the handicapped. I have been a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers and other local organizations such as Business Networking International.
I do, however, still work with people in their homes from small jobs such as a wardrobe or photo collection to big jobs such as unpacking a home or arranging an estate sale for families in mourning.
These services are offered at a simple hourly rate of $50. I am also happy to barter in order to ensure that anyone who needs help has access to it.
In my 20 years of professional experience, I HAVE SEEN IT ALL! I am void of judgment no matter your situation and am humbled to work with the people who are ready to commit to real change in their lives.
I truly love the work I do and am honored every day that I am able to do it.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
I wish you luck with your project.