I am a Brazilian who is passionate about organizing!
Since I was a child one of my favorite pastimes was to organize my aunts and grandparents homes.
I moved to the USA in 2005 and continued to organize for family members and friends.
When I realized that my passion could become a career I decided to make it happen!
My greatest supporter was and still is my loving husband.
I officially started my business in the beginning of 2009.
My method of working is client-focused and to make spaces functional while ensuring that my clients feel comfortable making -what will be- difficult and emotional decisions.
I like to keep my work simple…always trying to reuse the materials that one already has, thus saving money for the client.
My ability to adapt my methods to the client’s situation while sympathizing with his/her needs are my strengths.
My greatest satisfaction is helping others discover the joy, freedom, relief and peace of mind that comes with an organized life and seeing improvement in people’s lives.
Here's how I can help...
- Organize closets/storage/garage/basements/kitchens
- Organize cars
- Organize small spaces like purses
- Organize children’s rooms and schedule
- Coordinate household chores and home improvements
- Creating a efficient home office
- Assembling of toys and other items
- De-clutter home and preparation of home for sale
- Coordinating moving plans and needs
- Long distance help with a loved one.