Imagine an organized home without the stress of cluttered and disorganized spaces.
Where do you begin? Experienced, efficient, non- judgemental and capable, Margo can help. Call 415.302.6750.
* As a licensed therapist (MFT 20088) and retired Social Worker, Margo approaches each individual with empathy, listens carefully to their needs and works with them to get the job done! She can coach clients so that they are able to become more organized on their own.
* Her motto is "Peace of mind during life transitions" for all clients through organization and partnership. We work together to find solutions. When finished many clients say, "Ah, I can breathe now!"
* You get to know each other by phone and set up a home visit where you will receive a personalized overview of your options without judgment and in confidence. Then the work begins!
* We walk through your home and together we map out a personalized plan that works for you whether it be help with organizing drawers/closets/garages/kitchens/bedrooms/offices/whole houses/estate consolidation, sorting cluttered spaces or tackling a large move or hoarding project including home repairs.
* Margo is able to work with clients of all ages and projects of any size. She has worked with many seniors and their families with sorting clutter, clearing hoarding situations, making the home safe for mobility, downsizing and moving and preparing homes for rent or sale.
* When consolidating estates, she thoroughly sorts and disperses estate items as directed by clients with integrity and care. Your home and possessions are respected.
* Margo's skills in home repair, carpentry, mechanics and project management lend a unique addition to her organizing abilities.
* She is reliable, gentle, kind and brings humor, partnership, energy and results to every project. Confidentiality is respected.
* Cell 415.302.6750. **** Website: http://hansenresource.wixsite.com/hansenresource
* See Yelp and Angie's List submissions
* Professional Organizer for "Hoarders: Family Secrets" on A&E 2016 "Ruby/Mary" episode