"Compassionate clutter clearing" is what I would call what she does. I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start or what to do, but she helped me stay focused and make decisions more easily. One of the things I really appreciated was Maryanne's friendly, no-judgment approach. It was a very positive experience and truly lifted a load off me of feeling unhappy and overwhelmed in my own home."
- We can do the work for you, work with you, or give you 'homework' between sessions.
- We can create a system of organization specific to your needs and coach you in the use of the system. Once your kitchen/bedroom/closets/cupboards/garage/files/etc. are organized, it will be easier for you to keep up. We give you the tools to help you succeed!
- Have too much 'stuff?' We wil help you better understand what you need or don't need, and you will feel more confident in the decisions you make.
- If your paperwork is overwhelming, we can create a file system for you and get everything in an easy-to-find place.
- Moving? We can pack, unpack, and stage your home to make it more saleable. This will give you more time to focus on other important tasks.
- We are experienced with all ages and have additional skills helping Seniors to downsize or prepare for a move.
- Our experienced team of professional organizers will get your job done with efficiency and hard work, taking a weight off your shoulders and increasing your free time. We specialize in compassionate assistance for the elderly and for hoarding. Gift certificates and maintenance services are also available. Contact us for a free consultation and planning session.
GO TO www.IOrganize4You.com for testimonials and more information.
CALL 928-227-8184 or EMAIL us at info@IOrganize4you.com.