Title: Project Manager, Professional Organizer
Name of Business: ‘Naoko’ Organize Me
Type of Business: Professional Organizing
'Naoko' Organize Me offers home and office organizing solutions. All services are customized with ‘your’ input.
Professional Organizing Services:
• Downsizing, sorting, maximizing storage
• Cleaning as needed.
• Arrange donation pick-up, consignment, junk pick up, recycle, eco, reuse.
• Improve access and safety at home
• Setting up a user-friendly file system
• Management plan for incoming paper
• Assist with a paper backlog
• Desk top de-cluttering, sorting and organizing
• Pack, unpack, coordinate all the aspects of a move and plan resettlement.
• Assist with organizing items left in a home
• Assist Executor, Power of Attorney, family and/or Estate Lawyer
Specialty: Hoarded Homes, Chronic Disorganization, Attention Disorder Deficit, Closet Organizing
Aging in Place
• Assist seniors to downsize and declutter
• Organize files, gather important documents, downsize and/or shred unneeded information
• Organizing after a difficult transition ie) death of a love one, injury or illness.
Professional Organizer’s in Canada:
Trained Professional Organizer
Institute for Challenging Disorganization: ICD is a research institute in United States.
Level 1 Certificates
Chronic Disorganization (CD)
Attention Deficit Disorder and the CD Client
Basic Hoarding and the CD Client
Basic ADD Issues with the CD Client
Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client
CD Client Administration
• Buried in Treasure Workshop Facilitator Certificate
MacEwan University Social Work Program sponsored education activity
• CBT Training for Hoarding Disorder
Vulnerable Sector/Intervention Record Check