What I love to do is:
- Help my clients decide what items to donate, and which to keep.
- Determine which items are most often used (to keep in close reach) as opposed to items used once a year, for example.
- Designing space where it makes sense to reach for items - like a cabinet of stacked pans and another cabinet of nested pots near the stove. Or spices most used in the front top shelf.
- Identifying and creating specific areas (in a cabinet or pantry) for items to 'live' - like a "pasta" shelf above a pasta "sauce" shelf w marinara, pesto, canned tomatoes, etc.
- Coaching clients to maintain the organization we have created.
I was trained at Cornell University in Human Ecology Design, and have also worked as an Information Designer and Architect helping clients with workflow and ease of use of interior spaces.