Is disorganization running your life, or those of your loved ones? Poor organization habits start in childhood - this can lead to underperforming in grade school, becoming overwhelmed in college, and being unable to handle the curveballs that life throws as an adult. My goal is to not only lead you to a clutter-free space, but to provide you with the organizational skills needed to save time, reduce stress, and live to your full potential!
Here are some tough facts to swallow:
- The average person will spend an ENTIRE YEAR searching for lost or misplaced items throughout the course of their lives.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 students say that better organizational skills would help them get better grades, but half of all children and teens do not have a system to keep track of their assignments, contacts, or appointments.
- 47% of college students say that high school did not "teach them the organizational skills required to do well in college."
I work with dozens of children every week as a certified NJ School Psychologist, with disorders such as ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Anxiety, Depression, and Autism. With each and every one of these disorders, I have recognized that organization plays a major role in one’s ability to function typically. As a Professional Home Organizer and NAPO member, I hope to use my background and experiences to help you develop a clutter-free space, and some mental clarity.
My services include:
- Home Organization (Virtual or In-Person)
- Bedroom & Closet, Including kids’ rooms
- Home Office
- Living Room
- Play Room
- Dining Room
- Maintenance for Home Organization (Virtual or In-Person)
- Time Management and Productivity Assistance (Virtual or In-Person)
- Individualized Mental Wellness Coaching (Virtual)
Let's schedule a FREE consultation to discuss the organizational issues that you (or your children) are experiencing and develop a success plan to get you on the right track!